I judge what I cannot understand. I subtly participate in the hatred of the white who says I believe you can do it and maybe want you to but I will probably go crazy about it just when I am told no matter how many MLK posters I and my father had on the wall at College and hope to use whatever you create and I could use it,that is use it as in work with you. So, why don't I call and I will be the CEO and you will be the Secretary or Compliance Specialist.

I judge what I cannot understand. I subtly participate in the hatred of the white who says I believe you can do it and maybe want you to but I will probably go crazy about it just when I am told no matter how many MLK posters I and my father had on the wall at College and hope to use whatever you create and I could use it,that is use it as in work with you. So, why don't I call and I will be the CEO and you will be the Secretary or Compliance Specialist.   

Comments