''I know who I am. I do not need to really repent.'' This is a quite popular sentiment among young church goers under 30 years old who tend to be Catholic. I did see this once in the 199-'s when I was 18 years old. It generates such an unusual feeling; this sentiment but ultimately when you show up to one of their functions as a Pentecostal or some other kind of Evangelist who has to watch Schambach and Graham before you get your dinner, you feel something that might make you wonder who you are...and whether you are who you are with what seems to be a sense of bewildering displacement or rejection but you probably would feel rejected around a group of people who say in their hearts that you do not need to really repent and the sad thing about it is that if you are not genuine about what emotions you are having, maybe you would join them in seeking after what we are all looking for; acceptance but soon enough you would notice that you will have this same feeling once you go to visit the Buddhists or the United Church or the Anglicans no matter how many bible scriptures of transcendental or universal truths you might know. But, sin has its wage and your mother and father in addition to your grand parents know what you really want. You want to be a grandmother with a husband; no divorce. So, go out and go home early; home by 11:00 pm which is not difficult. Now, how accepted would you feel around a people or a group who are in a communal state or group state of uncommitted belief and you have committed to turning from the dark side? Do you see the circumstance you are in but you are not a Jedi yet?

''I know who I am. I do not need to really repent.''  This is a quite popular sentiment among young church goers under 30 years old who tend to be Catholic.  I did see this once in the 199-'s when I was 18 years old.   It generates such an unusual feeling; this sentiment but ultimately when you show up to one of their functions as a Pentecostal or some other kind of Evangelist who has to watch Schambach and Graham before you get your dinner, you feel something that might make you wonder who you are...and whether you are who you are with what seems to be a sense of bewildering displacement or rejection but you probably would feel rejected around a group of people who say in their hearts that you do not need to really repent and the sad thing about it is that if you are not genuine about what emotions you are having, maybe you would join them in seeking after what we are all looking for; acceptance but soon enough you would notice that you will have this same feeling once you go to visit the Buddhists or the United Church or the Anglicans no matter how many bible scriptures of transcendental or universal truths you might know.   But, sin has its wage and your mother and father in addition to your grand parents know what you really want.  You want to be a grandmother with a husband; no divorce.  So, go out and go home early; home by 11:00 pm which is not difficult.     Now, how accepted would you feel around a people or a group who are in a communal state or group state of  uncommitted belief and you have committed to turning from the dark side?  Do you see the circumstance you are in but you are not a Jedi yet?   

Comments